FAQ - frequently asked questions
- Can my order be cancelled?
If you wish to cancel order, write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write you name, surname and number of order in a letter. We’ll cancel your order and refund money to your bank account. email@example.com
- How can I know that my order has been received and the goods have been dispatched?
A confirmation of the order will be sent to you by e-mail immediately after receipt of the payment for the goods.
- Why I cannot complete an order and receive the confirmation?
Please verify if you have indicated all necessary data.
- Can I expect a discount if I purchase a greater quantity of goods?
If you purchase a greater quantity of goods, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discounts.
- How payment for the goods can be made?
You may pay for the goods via e-banking system, the payment system Paysera, PayPal.
- What should I do if my payment has been cancelled?
Pease try to choose another way of payment.
- Why I have not received my parcel within 2–3 days?
Please verify your order, possibly some goods are not currently available in the store; thus, the order may state a different time of delivery. You may also contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +370 601 55004 on work days from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- What should I do with my purchase if it not fit or the quality is poor?
In such case, please inform our Customer Service Department about your intentions to return the item within 20 days from purchase by calling +370 601 55004 from 10:00 AM till 5:00 PM CET, or by sending an email with your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please return undamaged, unworn and properly packaged goods with all labels attached (for more information please read section “Return and Change” and “Rules”.) You also need to fill in a return note, which you will find printed on the other side of the invoice indicating the reason for return, replacement or refund, and prepare the parcel for return. Please note that it may take up to 14 business days to provide a refund.
- Who should pay for returning the goods?
Customer will pay for returning the goods, in the case if goods are returning due the seller’s fault.
- Is it possible to return the product if it has been adapted to you?
Under the State Consumer Rights Protection Service decision, accessories which are not made in advance and meet individual needs cannot be returned. (Reference: Paragraph 3 of Part II of Article 6.228 (10) of the Lithuanian Republic Civil Code).
- What should I do if I don’t find accessories to my outfit?
If you don’t find accessories, which would fit to your outfit, please write us email@example.com or call +370 601 55004 from 10:00 AM till 5:00 PM CET, we will help you. Minimal custom accessories quantity is 5 pcs. firstname.lastname@example.org arba skambinkite + 370 601 55004 darbo dienomis nuo 10.00 iki 17.00 val., mes jums padėsime ir patarsime. Minimalus smulkių dizaino pakeitimų užsakymas – 1 vnt. Minimalus aksesuarų užsakymas iš audinio, kurio neturime sandėlyje, yra 5 vnt.